compound gasoline for sale to reduce the cost on gasoline feeding
Introduction of compound gasoline:
1. Tiande No.2 compound gasoline is prepared by mixture and
reaction between alcohol based fuel and additive(surfactant).
2. It solves the problems of emulsification and whitening which are
caused by traditional methanol gasoline meeting with water. If No.
2 gasoline meets water, no matter in rest or motion state, oil
layer and water layer are both clear and transparent.
3. This product can be soluble with gasoline infinitely which can
be used instead of gasoline.
4. The proportion of this product in gasoline can be 50%, whose
indexes are the same as that of national standard gasoline.
Features of compound gasoline:
1. Appearance of Tiande Brand No. 2 gasoline is clear and
transparent in light yellow color, no smell. Important indexes such
as cetane number distillation range and sulfur content of this
product are all met the standard of gasoline.
2. Tiande Brand No. 2 gasoline can be soluble with national
standard gasoline, ethanol gasoline blended fuel, light oil and
naphtha infinitely with no phase separation, no emulsification and
no bleaching even stored for one year.
3. This product is separated from water in rest or motion state
without emulsifications whose property is the same as that of
national standard gasoline.
4. Tiande Brand No. 2 gasoline has better cetane number and fine
antiknock property. It has sufficient power to ensure engine runs
smoothly, burns completely, reduces fuel consumption and has fewer
5. It can be normally operated and used under temperature ranging
from 40 Celsius degrees to 40 Celsius degrees. It has no phase
separation under low temperature so it can be added in national
standard gasoline in great proportion (ranging from 15% to 50%).
Due to alcohol ether fuel property of good evaporation and
combustibility, it restrains cold start problem of engine under low
Technical data of compound gasoline:
clear and transparent liquid in light yellow color, no smell
0.75-0.785 (20 Celsius degrees, g per cubic centimeter)
less than 10
(initial boiling point)
10% evaporation temperature per Celsius degrees
50% evaporation temperature per Celsius degrees
90% evaporation temperature per Celsius degrees
Final distillation temperature per Celsius degrees
QMA per % (volume fraction)
1a (0 Celsius degrees per hour)
Moisture content (V per V)
less than 0.005
and moisture content